Are you frustrated with the outcomes of meetings and team days? Do they fall short of action and change?
Unconscious Potential is passionate about delivering effective outcomes for participants and clients alike through facilitation. Our focus is on open communications and helping participants to learn through experience and each other.
We work with you to define your needs and tailor a solution that provides results.
Unconscious Potential provides the following facilitation services:
- Design and facilitation of forums, workshops or meetings required for a specific purpose and outcome
- Assistance in clarifying the intended outcomes for your session so that they are clear, concise, meaningful and achievable
- Develop an agenda which aligns with your intended outcomes
- Facilitate the session in a structured, results focused yet fun way
- Prepare a report documenting the outcomes, action items and next steps
- Work with you to ensure follow up, embedded learning and implemented action post the event
Examples of areas we provide facilitation for include:
- Action Learning Groups
- Learning Circles
- Team sessions
- Industry forums
- Leadership development
- Strategy, planning and review
- Purpose, vision and values
Facilitation works by keeping a group on-task. Using effective processes and techniques facilitators empower, believe in and draws upon the contribution of each member.
Unconscious Potential is accredited to facilitate using The Thinking Environment. The Thinking Environment is a combination of behaviours and processes which cultivate an individual and groups best thinking. A Thinking Environment is the set of conditions under which people can think for themselves with rigour, imagination, courage, and agility.
Don’t just take my word for it, let the below testimonials inform you.
“Silvia’s name and services came highly recommended and she certainly did not disappoint. Silvia was outstanding from the word go, and her ability to create a tailored workshop for our group was very noticeable. What really shone, was Silvia’s ability to really cut through and look for realistic and achievable outcomes. If you are after a really enjoyable and productive team building workshop, Silvia will provide you just that, and more.” Foundations Manager, Churchie Foundation
“Silvia was the perfect facilitator for our Team Day. Her experience working with teams and knowledge of how they work added to the richness of our day. Silvia was thorough, efficient and highly organised in her planning and all we had to do on the day was be there and participate. This made for a fruitful Team Day producing some great outcomes for how our service can leap forward and become the best we can.” Manager, Trapeze, Sydney Childrens Hospital Network