Executive Coaching facilitates change and the development of skills and competencies required for optimum individual performance and ultimately organisational cohesiveness and success.
Executive coaching is a collaborative process supporting clients to attain specific professional goals. The focus of executive coaching pertains to behavioural change, improving skills, enhancing business results and developing individuals both personally and professionally. An executive coach can help you develop within your current role and work with you to enhance future potential.
The applications of coaching can vary… enhancing leadership capability, being a sounding board, acting as support during a specific project, helping an individual to enhance existing strengths, or developing a skill they don’t yet possess.
Our clients have reported many benefits – some of which include:
- Greater staff engagement and rapport
- Greater self awareness and confidence as a leader
- Developed capability to leverage off others
- Greater self confidence in a senior management role
- Improved productivity at an individual and organisation level
- Better capacity to cope with work pressures
- Promotion into a senior management role
- Improved negotiation skills resulting in a financial return to the organisation
Silvia de Ridder works with a broad range of audiences from frontline to C level to business owner. Given her engineering and project management background, she is a specialist in working with technical audiences and organisations across varied fields and industries.
As a coach Silvia supports executives to make the fundamental shift from being technical specialists to being effective leaders and managers. She strives to accelerate their performance by challenging their beliefs, giving them honest feedback and ensuring they set measurable goals.
Silvia’s evidence based processes facilitate sustainable behavioural change in the individual that result in benefits for their organisation such as high performing teams, implementation of strategic initiatives, enhanced staff engagement and improved retention and productivity.
Your team is the backbone to your business. Their commitment and focus can help take your business to the next level.
But how do you get there?
It is said that the sum of individual parts is more than the sum of the parts alone. This statement is never truer than with teams.
Our team and group coaching approach will give you the skills to lead your team to success. The unique team coaching process we utilise harnesses the innate skills in each participant ensuring the power of team work is achieved.
We work with functional teams, executive teams, project teams and even Agile teams.
Working in a team engenders support, but good teamwork is a skill that can be learnt. Unconscious Potential can teach your team how to utilise the energy, strengths and interactions between team members to successfully achieve team goals.
All teams can benefit from team coaching. Team Coaching with Unconscious Potential can facilitate positive change for your business by:
- Clarifying your team’s purpose and strategy, providing a sense of direction that guides the team’s actions
- Supporting the team to set specific goals as well as define an action plan and strategies to ensure the achievement of the goals
- Opening up communication channels within your team, ensuring information and learning is shared
- Creating a culture where staff encourage and support each other, collaborating rather than competing
- Establishing an environment where staff are given the opportunity to perform to their maximum potential on a consistent basis
- Providing accountability and an objective view point for the achievement of the defined goals
- Developing high performing project and Agile teams in a short period to allow focus on the required goals and objectives of the project
The benefits of team coaching can include:
- Increased focus on the company vision as employees gain clarity of purpose
- Increased productivity of human capital
- Increased passion, commitment and understanding of the team’s and company’s direction
- Improved interaction between staff resulting in growth of team and individual communication skills
- Bettered motivation, absenteeism rates and morale amongst employees because they feel heard and acknowledged
- Stronger emotional intelligence, leading teams and individuals to act as better decision makers
Team coaching can be challenging, effective and performance enhancing. If you are working with a team, you need team coaching.
Don’t just take my word for it, let the below testimonials inform you.
“I’d never had a professional coach, but meeting Silvia for the first time was very comfortable and our sessions continued in this very relaxed manner. Silvia’s ability to structure the sessions in a way that made me feel comfortable was great and I always walked away feeling like I’d made significant achievements, plus a few “aha” moments. Silvia is great at analysing our start up conversation and determining where it makes sense to focus for each meeting, which is perfect when sometimes you don’t know where to start. I developed so much confidence within a short space of time with Silvia, and would absolutely recommend her to any Project Manager, Executive, or anyone who needs someone to help them achieve their goals.” Executive Client, American Express
“I volunteered to become part of my organisation’s inaugural coaching program to regain my passion for my profession. Self awareness was the start but then it became more than that. I suddenly had someone to talk to without reservation that was willing to listen without being judgmental. Our conversations became real and were allowed to progress naturally where they needed to go. I rediscovered behaviours and traits that previously got me to the top of my game and made me passionate when interacting with colleagues, family & friends. My motivation and performance in achieving personal and professional goals has increased exponentially. Life is good. Thanks Silvia.” Senior Project Manager, Engineering Division of Large Government Transport Organisation
“As a coach I found Silvia to be inspirational. She has had a huge range of life experiences, and is highly qualified through her continuous learning to offer a unique blend of knowledge, insight and empathy. I would strongly recommend Silvia to anybody needing to tap into their Unconscious Potential.” Senior Executive – Altis Consulting
“Silvia is inspirational and anyone in the workplace who is in a position where they need to influence. i.e. everyone, should consider engaging her for their own development as well as their staff.” Senior Executive