Business Coaching Services
‘Silvia has assisted our clients with strategic planning, leadership development and business coaching. Her mix of disciplined engineering experience and softer people skills has hit a nerve in the market place and she is truly assisting business people to release their “Unconscious Potential”.’
Business Advisor - Enterprise Connect
How We Can Help You
Grow Your Business
Are you a small or medium sized business who would you like to:
- Plan better both operationally and strategically?
- Set business goals and define an action plan to reach those goals?
- Maintaining focus on the right areas of your business?
- Have your staff perform better as a team?
- Develop your people without a high cost overhead?
- Apply structure to your organisation by way of systems and processes?
If you want to achieve any of the above or develop any aspect of your
business, Unconscious Potential can assist.
The key areas where Unconscious Potential can make a difference to
your organisation include:
Click on Your Area of Interest on the Diagram or links below
Business Owner Coaching
Team Coaching and Facilitation
Business Structure, Planning and Change
Business Owner Coaching
Unconscious Potential coaches business owners to grow as individuals
as well as leaders of their organisation. Coaching can assist you
- maintain focus on the right areas of
your business and think strategically
- develop new skills to better manage
yourself and your business
- become a more effective leader
- better manage staff and get your team
- improve staff communications
- define a balance between work and personal
life that works for you
As your coach I am a facilitator, motivator, consultant and sounding
board in relation to your business goals, people and self management
Team and Group Coaching
Your business success is the result of not only your efforts but
those of your people. Our unique team coaching process utilises
the innate skills and energy of each participant harnessed by the
power of a team to work towards successfully achieving group and organisational
Team and Group Coaching can be used to support team and staff motivation,
cultural change, development of company strategy and planning. Actually
any aspect of your business where you wish to achieve a desired
outcome that involves your people.
Learn more about our Team Coaching and Team Facilitation
The development and support of your staff is vital to the success and growth of your business.
Unconscious Potential can develop and deliver the following staff
- Tailored training courses in areas such as Leadership Development,
Time Management, Communications, Project Management
- Individual coaching of team members for improved performance
Why not talk to Unconscious Potential about your requirements.
Business Planning, Structure and Change
As a business owner your expertise lies in the product or service
which you provide to customers. The development of supporting structures
is often needed yet not your primary focus. Unconscious Potential
can support your business in the following areas:
- Business planning and structure
- Process, Procedures and Systems assessment, design and documentation
- Organisational structure design and position description definition
Why not talk to Unconscious Potential about your business needs.
Project Services for SMEs
Innovation and development is often undertaken by way of projects.
As a small or medium organisation, your method of delivery however
may not be well defined creating inefficiencies and delay often
resulting in increased costs to develop. With a strong background
in project management Unconscious Potential can help you tailor
a project management framework that suits your organisation and
your needs. Our services include:
- Project management methodology – defining a project
management process suited to your organisation that is in line with
industry best practice yet practical and workable for your business
- Assessment of current work projects to assist in understanding
the ‘health’ of work undertaken to-date and recommendations
for addressing areas of concern
- Project management maturity development – training of
staff in project management
- Project manager skills gap identification and needs analysis
- Development of project manager competency models
- Skills mentoring for the development of project management
- Competency assessment in line with the Australian Qualifications
Framework for project management
Top of Page