Silvia de Ridder is the key principal of Unconscious Potential. Silvia describes herself as an Engineer of Human Excellence. What makes Silvia unique and well positioned to add value to your organisation is her wealth of knowledge in not only coaching, organisational development, facilitation and change management, but also her background in engineering, technology, and program and project management.
Silvia brings a deep level of knowing to the coaching and development of managers and leaders. She has an understanding of both the technical challenges they face and the challenging human elements of leadership, people management and organisational change.
She began her career in the field of engineering. Currently, in place of working with machines, she collaborates to design solutions for developing people and organisations.
Silvia also has a passion for learning and sharing knowledge. Her intention is to not only assist individuals and organisations to achieve their desired outcomes, but to also provide them with lifelong learning.
“I find Silvia to be very efficient, technical and focussed. Her concise and clear approach is also very compassionate. Each and every milestone was achieved, particularly by keeping us accountable for the delivery of our actions.
One aspect of Silvia’s approach is that she led us to find our own answers. I have learnt how to find solutions and make the changes myself.
Silvia has the innate ability to consider the whole picture, also encouraging us to do the same. We now consider the impacts of change – not just the goal to be achieved and the steps to achieve it. By moulding the steps that encourage everyone to embrace the change, the changes we make are accepted and adopted throughout our company.
For me I find the most reassuring aspect of Silvia’s technique is that she considers the person within the context of the change and helps the individual understand and cope with any new process.
I feel compelled to urge anyone who needs to make positive changes to their business to seek Silvia’s services.”
Andrew M (Managing Director)
Unconscious Potential works across a broad spectrum of organisations ranging from small and medium business to corporate and public authority bodies.
- Narrative Coach Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aid
- Certified Practitioner – TMS Team Management Profile
- Conversational Intelligence C-IQ Caoch, Facilitator and Change Agent
- Accredited Facilitator – Action Learning
- Accredited Facilitator – The Thinking Environment
- Certification – Foundations of NeuroLeadership – NeuroLeadership Institute
- Certified Practitioner – i4 NeuroLeader Model, Leaderskill 360, The Leadership Circle, Human Synergistics LSI/GSI,
- Certified Practitioner – Genos Emotional Intelligence, MSCEIT Emotional Intelligence
- Certified Practitioner – MBTI (Step I and II), Hogan Suite, Realise2 Strengths assessment
- Professional Certified mBit Coach
- Certificate – Conflict Management Coaching (CINERGY)
- Certification in Executive Coaching – Institute of Executive Coaching
- Certification in Positive Psychology – University of Pennsylvania
- VIA Signature Strengths – VIA Institute
- Facilitation and Coaching using Appreciative Inquiry and SOAR
- Clean Language and Clean Space Practitioner – The Developing Company (UK)
- Emotional Intelligence Worldwide – Train the Trainer
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation
- Team Coaching – Results Coaching Systems
- Master of Business & Technology (UNSW)
- Institute of Learning Professional (ILP)
- Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) – Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
As a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), the leading global organisation for the coaching profession, my services are accountable to the ethics and standards set forth by the ICF.
If you would like further details about the ICF’s core competencies and ethics please visit www.coachfederation.org